Cake Basics Class-Marbled Fondant
The class will be held from 10am-4/430pm and is perfect for beginners. You will take with you skills, tips and tricks of the trade so you can recreate a flawless cake at home. Tools and materials will be provided. My recipe for Swiss Meringue Buttercream will also be handed out as well as a set of icing smoothers for you to keep. This class will give you the confidence and perfect fundamentals for any future cakes you will make. The class will be hosted in an intimate setting where you will be able to have all your questions answered so you will come away with a good understanding on the basics of cake decorating.
In this class you’ll learn how to;
- cut, level, fill and stack your cake
- cover a cake board
- create a crumb coat and pre fondant layer of buttercream
- create fondant with a marbled effect using the correct application of colours
- cover your cake with fondant and create a smooth, sharp professional finish
- make an edible rose using gumpaste and petal dust
- use gold leaf and edible paints
6 Spaces Available
Class will be held on Saturday June 3rd, 2017 from 10-4/430
Refreshments including tea and coffee will be provided throughout the day. Please bring along a packed lunch and an apron.
Price: £100* Buy now with PayPal
*Please note that refunds will not be issued if you are unable to attend the class.
*Please contact me if you’d prefer other payment options
telephone: 07530 358877